[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.1.2 and 1.9 (1245): Can't load postgis-layer

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Tue Oct 13 09:36:12 CEST 2009

Hi Johannes.

To know the reason, it would be good to have access to this layer (is
your server public?).
If not, I would check 3 things:

1.- Be sure you have write well the name of the table in "geometry_columns".
2.- Change the name of the "length" field and use some other word, for
example "shapelength"
3.- Try to change the name of the table (use only upper case, for example).

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Fran Peñarrubia
www.scolab.es