[Gvsig_english] [Fwd: [Journal] Articles Needed]

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Fri Oct 16 08:49:40 CEST 2009

Hi list,
the OSGeo-journal group seems to seek articles for the next issue. Does
anybody has some ideas for writing a short article about gvSIG?
see below.
Best,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	[Journal] Articles Needed
Datum: 	Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:39:35 -0700
Von: 	Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>
An: 	OSGeo Journal <newsletter at lists.osgeo.org>

We could use a couple articles for the December Volume of the OSGeo
Journal in the following sections:

Topical Studies
Programming Tutorials
Case Studies
Integration Studies
Developer Announcements
Sponsor Perpsectives
Local Community Reports
Peer Reviewed Articles

Let me know if you are interested in whipping up a short article for
submission in the December Volume. We'd like to get articles sumbitted
by October 31, but I may be able to bump this a couple of days for a
submission in one of the above sections.

I will also post this message to the OSGeo discussion mailing list.

If you are interested in writing an article, please let me know and I
can walk you through the submission process.

Landon

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm