[Gvsig_english] [Fwd: [Journal] Articles Needed]

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Fri Oct 16 10:55:39 CEST 2009

Hello Agustin,
I would say: great! Unfortunately, I do not know Details. I am only
reading this list and did not (yet) write an article.
Maybe it is the best thing to register for this interesting list first
[1] and/or browse alittle [2] through the last posts.
Maybe it's the best to contact them directly. Here is a post that might
be interesting to you [3]. It would be really really great, if
there could be an article about the proposed topic.

[2] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/newsletter/2009-October/date.html
[3] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/newsletter/2009-October/000537.html

Best,
Wolfgang