[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Amal Bouaziz amalbouaziz at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 22 20:00:04 CEST 2009

Hi,
I'm a student in institut of computer sciences and multimedia in Tunisia. My project of master is about manipulation of SIG data in real time.So, I would do an extension to gvsig desktop to do a simulation. I must introduce the notion of time in Gvsig desktop. Please, if any one have a suggestion or an idea about my project can him help me.
                                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks

                                                                                                                                                                                    Amal