[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 RC2::userdefined labelling/rotation angle

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Mon Oct 26 10:46:55 CET 2009

Hello Falk,

Unfortunately, gvSIG is not able to apply both options (rotation and
placement) at the same time, because, as you noticed, each one is
implemented in one of the labelling methods. Maybe you can try with
annotations layer, where is possible to edit one by one once they've
been created.

However, we'll note this as a feature request.

Thanks and regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG