[Gvsig_english] Developing gvSIG Mobile based applications

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Tue Sep 8 10:02:46 CEST 2009

Hi Aldo,

gvSIG Mobile don't have documentation yet, because it is only a pilot
version,
but lot of source code it's taken from the Desktop version, you have
some DOCs here http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/view?set_language=en  and
the source code should have Java DOCs.
So, you can try to use the source code from it.
You seems be going to develop a phone application, gvSIG Mobile only
works for J2ME CDC Windows Mobile Devices with J9 or PhoneMe JVM, the
new HTC.
On the other hand, gvSIG Mini app it's on working, this gvSIG version
its for J2ME CLDC devices (and Android devices), like the most common
mobile phones, maybe it will be more ussefull for your proposals, and
it's coming out soon.

Regards.