[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246): icons move and copy too "similar"

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 16 14:58:55 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I am playing a bit with gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246) installed on windows xp.

I know it is really trivial (bear with me) but, in my opinion, 2 icons in the gvSIG's View are too "similar".
The problem arises when you work with small displays or with little light in your office.
The 2 icons are those regarding "Move" and "Copy" (see screenshot attached move_copy.jpg).

Needless to say, it is easy to know the difference between the 2 icons by moving your mouse cursor on them because their label shows up :-)

Best regards,

Silvio