[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246): icons move and copy too "similar"

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 16 16:54:57 CEST 2009

Hello Wolfang,

Wolfgang wrote:
> Generally, I would appreciate if the icons would be a little bit more consistent
> regarding their appearance.

Maybe, in my opinon, the problem regards the colours used.
Some icons have very little contrast.
For
example, the two icons in the 1.9 gvSIG Map to save as pdf or as ps are
really difficult to "understand" with small LCD displays or little light in
the room.

In the past (that is, with gvSIG 1.1 version) these 2
icons were "easier" to grasp because their text was red and their background was
white.
Besides, white and red are the colours of Adobe Distiller and Reader and everybody associate pdf with it nowdays:-)

Not everybody uses at work LCD displays of 23 inch or bigger :-)

Best regards,

Silvio