[Gvsig_english] 5th gvSIG Conference: Communications and registration

comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es
Thu Sep 17 12:17:29 CEST 2009

Dear users,

We would like to inform you that we have extended the deadline for
submitting communication proposals for the 5th gvSIG Conference
(Valencia, 2nd-4th December 2009) [1]. The extended deadline is
September 29th. You just have to send an abstract, following the
template provided on the Reports section of the Conference web page
[2] to contacto-jornadas-gvsig at gva.es.

Likewise, we inform you that the registration period will be opened
the next thursday, September 24th. Registrations will we able to be
done through the Conference web page.

[1] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/home/view?set_language=en
[2] http://jornadas.gvsig.org/reports