[Gvsig_english] problems trying to perform reprojection of raster layer

ernesto sferlazza e.sferlazza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 23:40:43 CEST 2009

Hello developers
when I try to reproject a raster layer (tiff, 8 bit, georeferencing
information written in tfw file, not in the header), the following
problems occurs:
1) input of source projection is disabled (by default it appears 23030
- epsg code - , while the default setted in the preferences is 32633
and the one setted for the view is 3004);
2) input of target file ("target" means "output"?) is disabled.
3) GVSIG SUDDENLY CLOSES when I apply reprojection
Best regards

--
ing. Ernesto Sferlazza
responsabile nodo provinciale di Agrigento del SITR Sicilia