[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246): undo button icon different for the View and the Map

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 24 15:16:31 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

I am working with gvSIG 1.9 (build 1246) on windows xp home edition (sp2).
Probably, it is a personal "taste" but, in my opinion, it is a bit strange having two different icons for the button undo.

In short, for the gvSIG's View, when editing, for undoing (that is, ctr+z for most softwares), there is a button with the usual arrow pointing to the left.
On the contrary, in the gvSIG's Map, for undoing, you have a button with a red square (that it, not the arrow).

In my opinion, in the Map, you should have an arrow as well (not a red square).
At least, it is what we had with gvSIG 1.1 where the two buttons were identical and consistent (and so easier to remember for an user).
On top of that, most softwares have always arrows for undoing (not other icons).

Best regards,

P.s: gvSIG 1.9 has really improved lately :-)

Silvio