[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.9 (build 1247): link buttons labels not entirely visible

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 30 15:17:19 CEST 2009

Hello everybody;

I have just installed the latest gvSIG 1.9 build (1247) on Windows xp (sp2).
gvSIG 1.9 has really improved a lot lately and I am pretty sure it is nearly ready for being released :-)

I have just found out a little problem when linking two tables together.
In short, when you go on linking, the labels on the buttons (to go back and forth) are not longer entirely visible.
In the end, you are a bit forced to press the button on random because you are not completely sure about the meaning of the buttons.
See screenshot attached (link_windows_buttons.jpg)

Best regards and THANKS a lot for your hard work :-)

Silvio