[Gvsig_english] [GSoC] Mentoring a gvSIG GSoC idea

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 6 18:54:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

There is something about Spatialite and OpenJUMP at
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/index.php?title=OpenJUM
P_with_SpatialLite

It might be worth having a look.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Benjamin Ducke wrote:

>Yes, it would be good if someone could co-mentor
this with me. I know SQLite3 quite well, but do
not have any experience with the gvSIG 2.0 data
access layer yet.

Cheers