[Gvsig_english] reprojection from epsg 4326 to 23030

Enrique Lorenzo Herrero lorheren at itacyl.es
Wed Apr 7 10:33:02 CEST 2010

Manuel:

I can suggest a work around:

- New view, in target EPSG 23030 (View properties).
- Add the EPSG 4326 Shapefile. Choose the EPSG of the Shapefile while adding it, "With transformation" (seven paremeters, or better NTV2 grid).
- Select the new layer and export it (Layer->Export to SHP).

The new Shapefile will be projected, in the same way than reprojecting module.

Enrique Lorenzo Herrero
Técnico
INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO AGRARIO
Junta de Castilla y León