[Gvsig_english] GvSig Mini

Rubén Blanco rblanco at prodevelop.es
Wed Apr 7 12:58:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

You can show your own tiles mapserver-tilecache gvSIGmini adding it to
config layer file (/sdcard/gvsig/config/layers/)

The way to add a new layer is include a line with this structure:

*LayerName;Type,URL*/

Type 3 is TileCache
Don't forget to include last slash.

Example:
PNOA;3,http://www.idee.es/wms-c/PNOA/PNOA/1.0.0/PNOA/

gvSIGmini isn't still compatible with kml  or gml, anyway, we are opoen
to collaborations, open source code is avalible at www.gvsigmini.org

gvSIGmini use also Phone Cache Desktop Java Application avalible at:
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/Phone+Cache

Google Maps will not be avalible on gvSIGmini.

Hope i can help you,

Ruben Blanco