[Gvsig_english] GvSig Mini Zoom Out

Alberto Romeu Carrasco aromeu at prodevelop.es
Fri Apr 9 09:11:17 CEST 2010

Hi Ibrahim,

Try pressing 'ALT' and then '#' or '*'. I know it's a bit uncomfortable but the version of the graphical user interface (LWUIT [1]) we are using does not support officially BlackBerry...

In your opinion which are the natural keys on BlackBerry to zoom in/zoom out, maybe we can change them for the next gvSIG Mini build.

[1] https://lwuit.dev.java.net/ <https://lwuit.dev.java.net/>

Regards,

Alberto Romeu
---