[Gvsig_english] gvsig & mapinfo 10.00

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Thu Apr 15 00:57:37 CEST 2010

Yes, someday.

Next question then, would be "when?". It's planned through a full support of OGR library, but preliminary tests revealed serious stability problems using this library.

It's not been decided if it will be addressed for 2.0 version or later. We'll keep you up to date when a decission has been made.

If there is any contribution, of course it will be sooner.

Regards,

Miguel Montesinos