[Gvsig_english] gvSIG on windows 2000 and wms-services

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Thu Apr 15 17:07:09 CEST 2010

Dear list,

we still have some computers with windows 2000 installed on it. gvSIG
1.9 was installed on one machine and we made some tests, including
http://www.geodaten.bayern.de/ogc/getogc.cgi?)
The layer can be loaded into the view, but zooming in will cause the
attached error message and gvSIG will crash. I am aware that windows
2000 is a very old OS, but still, I would appreciate any comments that
might help us to solve this problem.

Best,
Wolfgang