[Gvsig_english] Migration of the gvSIG project SVN and bugtracker

comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es
Mon Apr 19 17:43:23 CEST 2010

Dear users and developers,

The following services has been migrated to the OSOR.es infraestructure:

- Bug tracker
- SVN

These are the new links:

- Bug tracker (now only for bugs):
http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=89&atid=732
- Feature requests tracker (new):
http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?atid=790&group_id=89&func=browse
- SVN: https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-desktop/

To look for a bug or feature request existing on the old bugtracker,
where we know its old ticket number, we can do an advanced searching
(http://forge.osor.eu/search/advanced_search.php?group_id=89), writing
the string "Se corresponde con el ticket del iti xxxx" (where xxxx is
the old ticket number), and selecting the option "with all words" and
the desired Tracker ("Bugs" or "Feature Request").

If you downloaded a project from the old SVN and want to migrate it to
the new one please see this guide:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/anexos/migration-to-the-osor-subversion-repository

We found some problems during the migration so some bug and feature
request tickets has still not been migrated. We'll migrate them
manually in the course of the following weeks.

Best regards,
     The gvSIG team