[Gvsig_english] WFS layer attributes bug

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:18:18 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm using gvSIG 1.9 buidl 1253 and I discovered that the WFS
attributes are not well-managed by gvSIG.
In fact, if you have an attribute containing the '_' character then it
will be substituted by a white space character (' ').
For example, in my WFS layer I have the 'OGLM_TYPE' attribute but in
the column name I see 'OGLM TYPE'.
This is not only a representation error because this is also the
column name in the SelectableDataSource class.
Is it a bug of gvSIG (also if actually the error is caused by the
gdbms library...)?

Best regards,
Flavio