[Gvsig_english] Transfering Data to oracle Spatial

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Fri Apr 23 11:00:32 CEST 2010

Hello, Rolf.

Yes, I'm afraid the gvSIG Oracle Spatial driver is mistakenly limiting the length of string attributes. I am fixing that now.

Anyway, the WFS server you are using is a public one or is only available inside your local network? What is the URL?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)