[Gvsig_english] [BUG?] GvSIG mobile 0.2 - not able to change and save the project reference system

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 16:34:59 CEST 2010

While using GvSIG mobile 0.2, I noticed that it was possible to change the
project reference system, but impossible to save it permanently. When I
opened the project for the second time it would not keep the reference
system change.

Also noticed that this problem influence the "add vertex with gps" function
as,after being changed, it does not assume the new system. In my case I was
using EPSG 32629 (UTM29N) and the application keep saving the new vertexes
in EPSG 4326 (WGS84)

Don't know if that is expected or if it is a bug, I decided to report it.

My workaround was create a new project in GvSIG Desktop using the correct
reference system right from the beginning.

Alexandre Neto