[Gvsig_english] [ gvSIG 2.0 extension development ] DAL Dependencies problem

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:35:41 CEST 2010

Hi both,

I've tried to enjoy of both your suggestions but I still can't compile it.
:-(

I've tried to adapt the pom of the project suggested by Joaquin [1] but I've
got a new error.
I get it from
/home/luca/workspace2/org.gvsig.myprov/org.gvsig.myprov.lib/org.gvsig.myprov.lib.impl/target/surefire-reports
as suggested by Jorge :

*testMyProvServiceMessage(org.gvsig.myprov.impl.DefaultMyProvServiceTest)
Time elapsed: 0.024 sec  <<< ERROR!
An instance of ICRSFactory has not been registered in the CRSFactory
    at
org.gvsig.tools.exception.BaseRuntimeException.<init>(BaseRuntimeException.java:73)
    at
org.cresques.CRSFactoryNotRegisteredException.<init>(CRSFactoryNotRegisteredException.java:46)
    at
org.cresques.ProjectionLibrary.doPostInitialize(ProjectionLibrary.java:45)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.library.AbstractLibrary.postInitialize(AbstractLibrary.java:143)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.library.AbstractLibrariesInitializer.initializeLibraries(AbstractLibrariesInitializer.java:132)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.library.AbstractLibrariesInitializer.postInitialize(AbstractLibrariesInitializer.java:94)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.library.AbstractLibrariesInitializer.postInitialize(AbstractLibrariesInitializer.java:84)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.library.AbstractLibrariesInitializer.fullInitialize(AbstractLibrariesInitializer.java:100)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.junit.AbstractLibraryAutoInitTestCase.setUp(AbstractLibraryAutoInitTestCase.java:55)

*
Does it make any sense to you ? I felt quite discouraged.
If anyone has enough patience to help me I could put it on
https://svn.forge.osor.eu/svn/gvsig-sandbox/gvsig-sqlite/trunk/TestCode/ExtensionsTests.
Probably it's a trivial thing for you but it's driving me crazy and
making
me loosing lots of time.

Thanks both for your precious help,
Luca