[Gvsig_english] [ gvSIG v2_0_0_prep ] gvSIG error in compiling

luca bianconi lc.bianconi at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 3 01:00:47 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've tried to compile the last version of gvsig from svn repository and I've
got an error that prevent me to compile my own version of the gvSIG 2.0.

*[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Building extDalTransform
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]    task-segment: [antrun:run]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default-cli}]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] Executing tasks
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
[artifact:mvn] [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error
occurred while executing this line:
[artifact:mvn] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/luca/workspace2/extDalTransform/${build-dir}/ant-tasks/eclipse-tasks.xml
(No such file or directory)
[artifact:mvn] [INFO]
*

Does it make sense to you ?