[Gvsig_english] problem with pdf-option

Nockemann Guido Nockemann at lippisches-landesmuseum.de
Thu Aug 5 08:41:44 CEST 2010

Hallo everybody !

I've got a problem with the PDF-option of gvSIG 1.9.

I want to print an created map as a PDF-File, but the whole picture is a
little bit smaller then the "normal" print and so the scale of the PDF-print
isn't correct and his scale and the automatic inserted scale-value doesn't
fit together. I guess the problem are the borders of the PDF-Print which
reduce the size of the PDF-image. Does anybody have an idea how to solve
this? I haven't found a clue how to change the PDF-print options in gvSIG.

Best regards,

G.N.