[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and Oracle 11g

Flavio Pompermaier fla83tn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 11:20:31 CEST 2010

I don't know how the interaction between Oracle Spatial and gvSIG is,
but regards gvSGI tables I found these 2 bugs:

14397 Oracle tables creation fails with java 1.6
(http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=detail&atid=732&aid=14397&group_id=89)
14396 Big Oracle tables hangs
(http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/?func=detail&atid=732&aid=14396&group_id=89)