[Gvsig_english] Data Encryption - gvSIG Mobile

alitaha ali.taha at ritaj.ps
Thu Dec 2 21:50:48 CET 2010

Hi Juan and Simon,

Thanks for the replies, actually i miss-used the correct wording, it is not
confidentiality issue but I want to protect the ownership of the data.

I need to protect the layers from being copied and distributed by un
authorized person to be opened on aother pocket PC or desktop or another GIS
tool. I want to use gvSIG mobile to open these layers using something like a
license code, then if the data is coped, it cannot be used.

Thanks