[Gvsig_english] Can't open project

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 09:52:26 CET 2010

I had a quick look through your file and could see nothing
wrong with it, except that you are using file names that have
spaces in them. But that should not cause gvSIG to fall over dead.

Apart from that, nobody here will be able to give you more
advise unless we can have a look at the gvSIG.log file.
It needs to be saved and sent to this list right after the error
message occurs. If it's big, compress it into a ZIP file. That
will shrink it to a fraction of its original size.

Ben