[Gvsig_english] eclipse && extensions

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Dec 9 05:51:02 CET 2010

On Thursday 09 December 2010 2:52:50 pm Mohammed Rashad wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am new to gvSIG. how to develop gvSIG using eclipse IDE?. please post a
> detailed configuration.
> Also How to develop new extensions for gvSIG?
> How a gvSIG extension works?

Rashad,

Check out this resource on the gvSIG website...
http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/manual-para-desarrolladores-gvsig/

There is also a lot of other data available on the gvsig.org website regarding
the issues you raised. Google does a great job of finding most (albeit most are
in Spanish).

This mail list also contains numerous posts regarding basic setups and
extension development. Searching the nabble database should find these quite
quickly.
--
Cheers Simon

	Simon Cropper