[Gvsig_english] Oracle spatial, field length different after exporting to shapefile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Dec 9 09:46:43 CET 2010

Hello, Wolfgang.

Yes, I have found a bug in the Oracle Spatial driver which causes numeric field width to be misunderstood. I have already added a bug report and will be fixed soon:

http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14863&group_id=89&atid=732

Thanks for checking.

As for the type change (integer to real), I think the problem is in the SHP generator (does not cover all field types found in the DBF format specification).

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)