[Gvsig_english] porting to mobile

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Dec 9 10:43:27 CET 2010

Hello, Rashad:

I can assume that you are talking about Java on mobile platforms, but I cannot assume that you are necessarily talking about Windows Mobile.

Which platforms do you have in mind?
Windows Mobile? Android? at least those two? others?

I understand Java-CLDC phones [1] do not interest you since you mention a 'heavy' library such as Geotools?

[1] http://www.moo2u2.com/images/projects/midlet_solitaire.jpg

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---