[Gvsig_english] gvsig source

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:34:31 CET 2010

Hi Rashad,

Here[1] you have how to build gvSIG from svn. The only thing you have to do
is change the URL according to the last build of gvSIG 1.10. You can browse
the svn repository via web. Please, read the documentation before to make
questions. Here[2] you can found all you need to start with gvSIG.

Cheers.

[1]http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/building-from-svn/building-gvsig-from-svn
[2]http://gvsig.org

2010/12/9 Mohammed Rashad <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com>

> Where can I get source code of current stable release of gvSIG. I tried to
> checkout svn but its size is large about 1 GB.
> anyone know other source getting code of current stable release
>

> --
> Rashad

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es