[Gvsig_english] moving and copying of points

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at ded.de
Wed Dec 15 07:24:10 CET 2010

Thanks for your help, Simon!

Unfortunately I somehow do not understand the steps - maybe I'm crazy ;-)

I have a shape file with points of water storage tanks (ST) with a
georeferenced satellite picture in the background. Now I wand to slightly
move some of my ST-points to better fit it's location in the image. I set
the shape file layer into edit mode, and then....?

I am unable to understand the steps to move a given ST-point.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks a lot
Klaus