[Gvsig_english] GvSIG fails in reading Oracle table

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Wed Dec 15 15:37:38 CET 2010

Hi,

I had a try with Oracle spatial and gvSIG 1.10 OADE version.  I could create a connection to Oracle and get a list of available layers.  I could even export a shapefile into Oracle. What fails for me is reading.  I cannot read even that table I created with gvSIG. I checked that the table is OK and I can read the geometries with OpenJUMP dbquery plugin.  GvSIG error message attached.  Perhaps my user account is missing some rights?

-Jukka Rahkonen-