[Gvsig_english] 6th gvSIG Conference. Reports, posters and articles::Code Sprint in English

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Dec 15 23:33:06 CET 2010

I think an interesting event for you (and others) would have been the code
sprint (http://www.doowikis.com/m/Jy3H1rZ7AP). Maybe the next one could be
organized in English  ? I'm sure  it was a success and  it's a pity  this
knowledge is only available for  people who speak spanish. I think spanisch
speaking developers  would help to organize a code sprint in englisch if it
would be enough people interested on it. We would help to make one possible in
Munich

What does gvSIG community think about?
Regards!
José