[Gvsig_english] 6th gvSIG Conference. Reports, posters and articles

María Ten materod at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:08:09 CET 2010

Hi Benjamin,

While the gvSIG team change the link to our presentation, you can visit our
post about the 6th gvSIG Conference in our blog, where I put a link to the
presentation at the end of the post:

http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com/2010/12/taller-de-gvsig-3d-en-las-jornadas.html

However, both are in Spanish but maybe you can use Google Translator to
translate them.

Cheers,

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Benjamin Ducke <
benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk> wrote:

> The material on the 3D Workshop by Rafael Gaitan et al. is not
> available (404 error). The same is true for Workshop 6 (gvSIG
> Mobile & Mini).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben

María Ten Rodríguez