[Gvsig_english] moving and copying of points

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at ded.de
Fri Dec 17 06:21:29 CET 2010

Thanks for all your efforts and help! Meanwhile I think it's a bug, depending
on my configuration. I'm using windows 7 and gvSIG 1.10, german and/or
english language settings. On the other hand I remember I had the same
problems with XP and gvSIG 1.9 as well...

Karl, the video is nice! I was wandering that you are not activating the
move icon at all! I followed the instructions step by step, click by click:
after the second click I get the big black cross but clicking to a new
destination does not move the prior selected point. It is always going back
to ask a point again and/or I get a red rectangle border following my
pointer, but a next cklick does not move the object...

I'm getting lost...

Thanks for all your support!

Best regards
Klaus