[Gvsig_english] Use of gvSIG by Government Land Department

Adam Olson Adam.Olson at co.itasca.mn.us
Fri Dec 17 16:48:16 CET 2010

Hello,

I work in a County Land Management office in Itasca County, Minnesota, United States.

I would like to use the gvSIG software.

The county computer network administrator will not install the program without documentation that is OK for a government entity to use the software.

Is it OK for us to use?  She says that free software is sometimes only free for personal use and not corporate use.  We are County government land management (forestry) department.

Please advise.

Adam

Important Notice - Confidential Material- Private Communication
This email message, including any attachments, may be confidential information subject to protection by law.  If you are not the person to whom this message is addressed, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete this email and any attachments from your computer system.

If our business rules identify sensitive information, you will receive a ZixMail Secure Message with a link to view your message.  First-time recipients will be asked to create a password before they are granted access.  To learn more about ZixMail, ZixCorp Secure Email Message Center, and other ZixCorp offerings, please go to http://userawareness.zixcorp.com/sites/index.php?b=652&type=1&p=2