No subject

Thu Dec 9 17:23:40 CET 2010

responsibilities. Just now i came from hospital.
I knew the complete process for network in gvSIG but my system unable
to perform the program.
If you give one chance to me i will show my ablity and intrest in gis field.
I just collect some sample data for network in gvSIG from victoria
mailing member. From that i knew they are using latlong,name and code
are used as attributes. I think we add attributes like that our rjy
data for network in gvSIG.
If you do not have any objection we will meet tomorrow to clarify some
of my little doughts.
Thank you sir,
DVS