[Gvsig_english] FW: bugreport: symbols-quantities-intervals fail with negative values

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:27:55 CET 2010

Hi Ben.

Maybe you remember that there was a limitation to use joined fields in
legends. I did some changes in order to allow it, but in this case
(Expresion symbology), I couldn't make the changes because then, I would
need to touch code inside GDBMS, and it was too risky been in the last
steps of estabilization. So, we decided to keep this bug inside, because
in 2.0 release the joined tables behave differently.

Cheers.

Fran Peñarrubia
www.scolab.es