[Gvsig_english] FW: bugreport: symbols-quantities-intervals fail with negative values

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:40:40 CET 2010

Hi Ben.

I know that the mecanism will be to use daltransform:

http://www.gvsig.org/web/docdev/docs/v2_0/org.gvsig.app.daltransform/

but I didn't test it yet, I've been very busy with Network Analysis
estabilization.
Next week I will start with 2.0 release, and until then, I cannot help
too much, sorry.

Cheers.

Fran Peñarrubia
www.scolab.es

Benjamin Ducke escribió:
> OK, we will have to live with it for now, then.
> Could you give some details on how joins behave in 2.0?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ben

>>> 9.11 - 20.05