[Gvsig_english] Raster support on GVSIG

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Wed Feb 10 14:52:27 CET 2010

Hi,

Here it is the user documentation about Raster Georeferencing in gvSIG 1.9:

https://gvsig.org/web/docusr/new-functionalities-gvsig-1-9/raster/transformaciones-geograficas/georreferenciacion/gvsig_allFolderContentsOnOnePage_view

(it's in Spanish, but being translated now into English, I don't know if
finished)

For example, if you have png and jpg images not georeferenced, you can
try this tool in order to provide them of the "correct" coordinates by
using other georeferenced layer as base cartography (WMS, ecw,...).

Regards,
Sergio.

Sergio Clark
Equipo gvSIG