[Gvsig_english] Auto-cataloging of image files

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 11 01:33:40 CET 2010

Hi, Simon.
This looks very much like it, though I've never used it:

http://www.gdal.org/gdaltindex.html

I don't know if I understood well your last paragraph.
You mean you need to set the same scale limits for all those tiles?
Perhaps you can group them and set the scale limits in the parent layer?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)