[Gvsig_english] Polynomial transformation in gvSIG 1.9

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Fri Feb 12 15:09:36 CET 2010

Dear all,

has anyone tried the polynomial transformation in gvSIG 1.9?
All I can get out of it is a black box, roughly
in the right location but with no image data.
I tried a 1st degree polynomial transform with 5 control points,
nearest neighbour and bilinear resampling both gave the same result.

Anybody had better luck with it?

Cheers,

Ben

P.S.: I am on Ubuntu 9.10, running gvSIG with a JRE 1.6 and
the official build 1253 JNI binaries based on GDAL 1.5.

------