[Gvsig_english] clean polygon? Issue with layers imported from Oracle Spatial

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 17 14:48:51 CET 2010

Hello Wolfgang,
with the extension "Topologia" [1] you can find where are errors in a data. This extension isn't an stable one but may could help you. You have 17 topology rules for polygons.
In Network Extension is a Clean function. I think only for lines (maybe Fran can give us more information).

[1] https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel

Regards
Jose

 --