[Gvsig_english] clean polygon? Issue with layers importedfromOracle Spatial

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 18:00:08 CET 2010

Dangling = the distance by which a line node is allow to miss
another line that is actually meant to coincide with.
Beyond that distance it is considered to be dangling and needs
to be snapped to the nearest line segment.

Fuzzy = the distance below which two vertices are considered
to be "identical", that is share the same location. If they are
identical then they will be snapped together.

At least that's how I understand it.

Ben