[Gvsig_english] Zoom display problem

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 09:54:27 CET 2010

Hi all,

Apologies if this issue has already been raised on the mailing list.

In gvSIG 1.9 when I go to zoom to full extent, or to centre view to
point, the map never draws and I am left with a big blank area where the
map should be. Selecting other zoom levels or layers afterwards doesn't
bring the map back either - I have to close and re-open the project.

Zooming in and out and panning the map does work, but as soon as I do
zoom to full extent or centre view to point, the problem starts.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rory. :)