[Gvsig_english] Issues raised in 2009

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jan 5 01:16:37 CET 2010

Hi,

At the tale end of last year I posted a range of issues regarding map
production in gvSIG.

As they were posted just prior to Christmas some people may have missed
them.

I am interested to see if anyone has comments or workarounds regarding
these problems.

gvSIG -- Grid in Maps
<http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004400.html>
Distinguishing labeling from background in View and Maps
<http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004401.html>
Auto labeling (thought on added functionality)
<http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004402.html>
BUG? Messy project files? What are "otherDriverFile" and why do they
cascade through project files
<http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004418.html>
BUG in Map Rendering Routine
<http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004420.html>

Also I am wondering how BUGS and suggestions for improved functionality
are handled in this list. Some posts just appear to fall into a black
hole. Is there any way that a register of issues, bugs, etc could be
created so people like me can see that the developers are at least
getting our comments/observations/criticisms/etc. Otherwise it is a bit
dishartening when the only reply is deafening silence.
--

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd