[Gvsig_english] Issues raised in 2009

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Tue Jan 5 09:17:21 CET 2010

Jorge Gasper,

At present I am proposing to shelve gvSIG, and unfortunately go back to
ArcView. I was holding off tonight (your day) to see if I could get help.

If no one is around to help resolve the mapping issues I will need to do
this as I have already spent to long on trying to get the program to work.

Are you aware of when someone with knowledge of these issues will be around?

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 160, Sunshine, Victoria 3020.