[Gvsig_english] Issues raised in 2009

Victoria Agazzi agazzi_vic at gva.es
Tue Jan 5 09:45:35 CET 2010

Hi Simon,
thanks a lot for your bug reports and features about gvSIG 1.9.

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the tale end of last year I posted a range of issues regarding map
> production in gvSIG.
>
> As they were posted just prior to Christmas some people may have missed
> them.
>
> I am interested to see if anyone has comments or workarounds regarding
> these problems.
>
> gvSIG -- Grid in Maps
> <http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004400.html>
> Distinguishing labeling from background in View and Maps
> <http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004401.html>
> Auto labeling (thought on added functionality)
> <http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004402.html>
> BUG? Messy project files? What are "otherDriverFile" and why do they
> cascade through project files
> <http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004418.html>
> BUG in Map Rendering Routine
> <http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2009-December/004420.html>

We' re going to report them to our bugtracking system in order to fix
them for future releases.
I' ll refer to your name in each ticket in order you to find them in
case of having, in the future,  the account created in our bug reporting
system.
> Also I am wondering how BUGS and suggestions for improved functionality
> are handled in this list. Some posts just appear to fall into a black
> hole. Is there any way that a register of issues, bugs, etc could be
> created so people like me can see that the developers are at least
> getting our comments/observations/criticisms/etc. Otherwise it is a bit
> dishartening when the only reply is deafening silence.

I insist on, are you interested in having a bugtracking account for
reporting?

Victoria Agazzi
Coordinadora área testeo
Proyecto gvSIG